IGrameen Emarket Platform LLP
₹5,000 a month
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Help draft and edit the contract templates
2. Drafted various court documents, invoices, and enclosures at attorneys' requests.
3. The legal intern may also conduct client training, perform legal research as needed, and support smaller projects as requested by the Intel lawyers responsible for providing legal support
4. Assisted in putting together a standard form of a confidentiality agreement
5. Organized legal memoranda and client correspondence.
6. Researched documents and publications for details that would establish evidence.
7. Proofed documents and submitted them to attorneys for review.
8. Produced retainer agreements, contact letters, and various publications and handouts for clients
9. Performed client intake and client interviews
10. Prepared motions and interrogatories
11. Conducted intake interviews to spot legal issues for presentation at case acceptance
12. Observed and participated in client meetings, trials, mediations, and outreach.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 13th Jul'21 and 17th Aug'21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. are from Mumbai, Mumbai, Mumbai, Walkeshwar, Mahalaxmi and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
iGrameen iMandi is building a social eCommerce platform as a one-stop shop for the rural consumers of India. iMandi has multiple marketplaces to meet all the needs of farmers and has been built for large communities with commerce, communication, content, and information-enabled in a simple, seamless and secure manner. iMandi is an end-to-end digital platform that is set to change the way Bharat buys, sells, socializes, entertains, and transacts through technology, offering a suite of products and services via a 360 O2O model. The app and website are available in 13 Indian languages.
Universal Law Associates