About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities to include:
1. Working on insolvency and bankruptcy code mandates, ensuring compliance, and supporting the execution
2. Writing research reports and/or articles per week pertaining to stressed asset space & regulatory developments under insolvency and bankruptcy code & preparing presentations
3. Appearing for case hearings, tracking, and updating developments
4. Drafting and reviewing agreements
Note: There is no age bar for this internship program.
MS-OfficeEnglish Proficiency (Written)
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 26th Nov'20 and 31st Dec'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. are from Kolkata, Bidhannagar and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Job offer
Number of openings
We are an insolvency professional entity registered with the insolvency and bankruptcy board of India and provide corporate insolvency, resolution, and bankruptcy advisory services. We have our head office in Kolkata.
Government of India