WORK FROM HOME
Rs. 2000/ month
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Assist seniors in research work related to any legal matters
2. Conduct research on any law, statute, regulation, or any given rules
3. Assist in the drafting of a different genre, i.e. civil suit, notice, agreement (related to different things) and also of criminal matters
4. Prepare research notes on any legal issue
5. Attend court hearings along with seniors
6. Work under legal associate and other lawyers to learn and grasp even more hold in the field
7. Report to seniors and adhere to the given timelines
English Proficiency (Spoken)English Proficiency (Written)
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 25th Sep'20 and 30th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Students in their last years or pass-outs can only apply for this internship
Note that based on your performance, post 6 months you may be retained for a job opportunity with us so apply accordingly (1st month will be probation period to know your skills better).
Number of openings
Our firm renders its services in three major areas of law. These are corporate, crime, and taxation.
Government of India