Anmol Jha & Associates
About part time job/internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handling legal tasks and visiting courts and tribunals
2. Handling corporate secretarial work and various business registration
3. Handling licensing of various business
4. Drafting and filing petitions in courts and tribunals
MS-Office MS-Word MS-Excel
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 4th Sep'20 and 9th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. are from Indore
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation ,Flexible work hours ,Informal dress code , Free snacks & beverages.
Anmol Jha & Associates is a legal and secretarial firm working pan India with the base office at Indore, Madhya Pradesh. Our focus areas are secretarial, corporate legal, accounting and taxation, IPR's, SEBI, and RBI and different type of licensing work. We offer internships to both CS and lawyers who are interested to work in the corporate legal field as well we offer jobs to the aspirants who are willing to work further with us.
Government of India