Location of the Tech Mahindra Internship
Bangalore – 1 vacancy
Chennai – 1 vacancy
Eligibility for Tech Mahindra Internship
Any graduate having inclination to develop career in the field of Education / skill development Post-graduate in Social Science or any relevant discipline also may apply.
0-1 years of experience in the relevant field
Roles and Responsibilities
- Study and understand various programs of the organization
- Manage and evaluate all the programs with respect to their goals, progress to goals and sustainability during field visits.
- Monitor the fund utilization of the partners on a quarterly basis and ensure funds are reaching the beneficiaries as per the agreement
- Help build the capacity of the NGO partners through regular trainings and evaluation meetings.
- Closely interact with all the stakeholders involved in the projects and accordingly suggest changes and improvements in the programmes
- Indulge in strategic planning with the Programme Heads/CEOs of partner Organizations and assist them in making informed decisions about the future course of action to reach the set goals
- Conduct Meetings with all the partners to enable cross learning within the city
Desired Skill Set:
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good working knowledge on MS office is mandatory
- Strategic mindset with focus towards solution
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Strong Analytical skills
- Excellent communication, Presentation, facilitation and influential skills with
- the ability to adapt style of all levels of management
- Having basic knowledge of functioning of Skill Development Ecosystem
- Knowing Kannada will be added advantage.
Eligible candidates may send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe that a quality workforce combined with the right attitude and zeal can help achieve new organisational milestones. With this belief, we are looking for talented and motivational individuals interested to join us and bring social change. We at Tech Mahindra Foundation welcome professionals from diverse backgrounds with rich experience and skills matching the industry requirement to join us and add value to the organization.