Greenpeace: Environmental Protection and Policy
Minimum: 45 Days Maximum: 3 Months
To apply, mail your CV at
About the Opportunity
Greenpeace India provides internship opportunity in the field of environmental protection and policy to students from top educational institutions.
Objective of the Internship
- To enhance the research skills of students in the field of environmental protection and policy through practical work assignments.
- To expose them to advocacy and local project initiatives of Greenpeace India.
- To utilize students’ skills towards our work in the area of environmental protection and conservation.
Who can Apply
- The applicant should be in his/her 2nd year of study (or higher).
- The applicant should be able to provide a verification letter from their institution’s departmental head stating the requirement of the internship.
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- Minimum: 45 Days
- Maximum: 3 Months
How to Apply
- Fill in the application form annexed and available in the downloads box.
- The applicants should send their completed application form at least two months in advance from the date of the start of the internship.
India is the Indian branch of the global environmental group Greenpeace, a non-profit NGO, with a presence in 55 countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia. Greenpeace India has legally registered society in 4 locations with Bengaluru as its headquarters and other branches at Delhi, Chennai, Patna.