Sigma Chambers, Advocates & Solicitors.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Attend various legal discussions and talks on legal policies
2. Maintain records of the client case report
3. Work on legal statements and case documents
4. Help lawyers in arranging and auditing files for their use
5. Perform data entry and other office work
6. Conduct legal research and writing during field experience
7. Write reports of the cases experienced to file them for further advice and use
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 23rd Jul'21 and 27th Aug'21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.