Internship OpportunityApply Now
To apply, mail your CV at
The intern will work under the overall guidance of the Project Associate, State Office to carry out the following tasks:
- Support in coordination with the UNDP staff for operations related follow ups
- Assist in managing procurement activities and maintaining vendor relations.
- Provide support in Travel coordination for team members and external consultants.
- Assist in Coordinate with UNDP vendors of publication and printing orders.
- Assist in maintaining MS Excel based database management of Project staff under the state office
- Assist in maintenance of office equipment and office asset management.
- Provide coordination support in conducting interviews
- Provide overall coordination of all administrative/logistics support for all events & programs.
- Provide support to Operation Assistant for coordination and follow-up regarding release monthly reimbursement
- Apart from the above, the Intern will also be required to execute other duties and assignments as entrusted by the State Head.
- Strong sense of collaborative work, excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Excellent analytical and research skills;
- Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals; solicits input by genuinely valuing others’ ideas and expertise;
- Is willing to learn from others; places team agenda before personal agenda;
- Supports and acts in accordance with final group decision, even when such decisions may not entirely reflect own position
Required Skills and Experience
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Experience in administration and management of support services.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.). Experience in handling of web-based management systems.
- Strong Oral and Communication skills.
- Strong analytical, assessment and project planning skills.
- Demonstrates good knowledge of information technology and applies it in work assignments.
- Ability to manage data, documents, correspondence and reports information and workflow.
- Fluency in English and Hindi
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. UNDP does not tolerate sexual exploitation and abuse, any kind of harassment, including sexual harassment, and discrimination. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks.