Supreme Law Chamber
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include working on day-to-day legal work, drafting, and research.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 2nd Nov'20 and 7th Dec'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. are from Delhi and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
Number of openings
Supreme Law Chamber is a law firm at Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi. We are primarily dealing with the supreme court of India and the high court on legal matters related to Delhi.
Government of India