We are seeking an enthusiastic and competent HR Intern (Female Candidates Only), who has keen interest and passion towards work and who can be molded into a prospective HR generalist role, to join our Human Resources Department.
As an HR Intern, you will have to provide assistance to our HR department in day to day operations. You will assist the HR Department in various tasks including payroll, recruitment, selection, orientation and employee training and development, employee engagement, statutory compliances, etc.
You will also assist in updating our employee records with new hire information, screen resumes, and schedule interviews. You will assist in organizing and planning our HR approaches, policies, and procedures.
If your skills match our criteria for the role of HR Intern, then apply for this job now. We would like to meet you!
- Update our internal databases with new employee data including contact details and employment forms
- Screening potential employees' resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company’s current and anticipated job vacancies
- Plan and schedule interviews with candidates
- Manage job advertisements on job portals and social networks
- Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates
- Validating department related documents on the basis of current legal compliances and reporting to the HR lead whenever necessary
- Assisting HR lead in payroll processing, legal compliance and all other HR related functions
- Create reports on the HR-related process when required
- Address queries and issues of workers when required
- Draft professional mails to send across to team members, clients, vendors, etc. and do follow up in timely manner
- Plan and support the team for employee engagement activities
- Review and distribute company strategies by hard copies (e.g. notice board, brochures) or in digital formats (e.g. email, posts on social networks/forums/company website)
- Assist the HR team in organizing career fairs and special events
- Assisting your HR lead in gathering market salary information
- Assisting in the planning of company events
- Assist HR lead in vendor management
- Coordinating new hire orientations
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management or studying toward a degree in human resource management or related field
- Any valid certification in HR is an added advantage
- Working knowledge of MS Office or database systems, HRIS and ATS
- Familiar with the 360 degree recruitment cycle
- Basic understanding of labor law, statutory compliance, etc.
- Proven experience working in an office environment
- Excellent administrative, planning and organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should have exceptional attention to detail and strong work ethics
DETAILS OF OPENING
- Experience - 6-18 months in HR domain
- Salary: INR 10,000 per month
- Prefers female candidates based in or ready to start work immediately for our company in Bangalore
Contract length: 6 months
Expected Start Date: 27/9/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: Up to ₹10,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bengaluru, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- What are the skillsets that you have make you the right candidate for this role?
- HR sourcing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Recruitment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Statutory Compliance: 1 year (Preferred)