About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Handling company law compliances, IPR, and FEMA for different companies across India
2. Helping startups across India with various other legal compliances like GST, ISO, import-export code, etc.
MS-WordEnglish Proficiency (Spoken)English Proficiency (Written)
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 30th Sep'20 and 4th Nov'20
3. are available for duration of 12 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
CertificateLetter of recommendation
Number of openings
Registration Arena is India's leading online legal services provider dedicated to helping people easily start and grow their business at an affordable cost. With an experience of 10+ years, we have a mission of making it easier for entrepreneurs to start their business, comply with regulatory requirements, sustain, and pursue growth. We believe in putting technology to use in order to save time and provide services at affordable pricing. We provide all professional consulting services for business, starting with its incorporation, registrations under various laws, preparation of books of accounts, audit, tax management, corporate law compliance, registrations, and enforcement of intellectual property rights like trademark and so on.We are a team of well experienced chartered accountants, company secretaries, and lawyers supporting a pool of trained accountants and paralegal staff. We welcome you to begin & grow your business with us.
Tygar Law Corporate
5000 /month + Incentives