work from home
About the Program
The Campus Ambassador's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working closely with the Growth team at Airmeet to devise new strategies/growth hacks for the Education sector
2. Conceptualizing an end to end sales process from lead generation to conversion
3. Conducting at least 5 events on Airmeet (with more than 20 people) in a month
4. Introducing Airmeet to different clubs/departments of the college and be Airmeet's POC (Point of Contact) for those societies in the college
1. Opportunity to work on a live project with the Growth Team of Airmeet.
2. Get an experience of working in the booming virtual events market of India.
3. Opportunity to work in a hypergrowth Startup.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. can start the part time job/internship between 5th Oct'20 and 9th Nov'20
2. are available for duration of 2 months
3. have relevant skills and interests
1. Can start the part time internship from mid-October
2. Is available for a duration of minimum 1.5 months
3. Is pursuing Undergrad/ Postgrad from an accredited institute
4. Have relevant skills and interests
Rewards and incentives
1. A completion certificate will be provided to all students completing the project
2. A letter of recommendation will be provided to deserving candidates
3. A chance to get a Pre- Placement Interview opportunity on the basis of performance
4. Cash incentive based on individual performance
5. Chance to attend various knowledge sharing sessions by industry leaders for free
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours5 days a week
1. Application Shortlisting through Internshala
2. One round of Interview on Airmeet
Number of openings
Airmeet is the fastest growing platform for hosting a rich variety of virtual events. From hackathons to ice-breakers, panel discussions to workshops, Airmeet's intuitive experience delivers on organizer's expectations for a wide range of events and not just conferences.
Government of India