Jhunjhunwala Sanjeev & Associates
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include managing legal work that includes drafting notices, minutes, and other corporate/legal letters and court matters.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 29th Oct'20 and 3rd Dec'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. are from Kolkata
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Should have good English writing skills
2. B.Com, LLB graduate, class-12 pass
3. Should know how to draft notices, minutes, and other corporate/legal letters
4. Should know how to use computers, MS-Word & Excel
Free snacks & beverages
Number of openings
This is a chartered accountancy firm which has 3 partners. We provide all type of services related to accounting, financials, bookkeeping, insolvency, and bankruptcy & NCLT matters.
Government of India