Reinnovo Business Consulting Private Limited
WORK FROM HOME
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Conduct research on laws and regulations applicable throughout the country
2. Conduct research on the topics being assigned and make a detailed submission to meet the expectations which will be discussed at the time of training
3. Produce reports on your research and ensure timely submission
4. Work on legal drafting (the study of case laws), conduct research, and draft pleadings for active litigation
5. Assist in producing substantive manuals for legal advocates, attend briefings and track legislation
6. Work on advocate management, diary maintenance, file maintenance, etc.
7. Assist with cases, review and prepare correspondence, prepare discovery, type and modify documents, etc.
8. Assist advocates in preparing and conducting litigation and legal transactions
9. Interact with legal academics and practicing lawyers and engage with civil society organizations
10. Work on reviewing precedents and past legislation, fact-checking, drafting memos, writing legislation, etc.
11. Conduct research on cutting-edge issues of law and policy
12. Assist with drafting research papers and reports
13. Draft and study legal documents as required (will be required to provide inputs and research in ongoing matters)
14. Compile legal information and referral resources
15. Participate during brainstorming/team discussions
16. Participate in meetings/conferences/webinars as assigned and provide succinct feedback
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 26th Oct'20 and 30th Nov'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Must have a law background (LLB / LLM)
2. Students enrolled in recognized law programs or allied courses in humanities and public policy are welcome to apply
3. Must have a good understanding of the law and related compliance
4. Must have relevant skills and interests in legal research apart from academic qualifications
5. Candidates having previous legal employment or internship experience will be desirable (any prior experience in legal research will have additional weightage in the selection process)
6. Must have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
7. Must be professional and should have excellent client service skills
8. We strongly urge women candidates, wanting to start/restart their careers, to apply
9. Must be self-motivated, proactive & hardworking
10. Must have the ability to listen and take informed decisions
11. Must have good logical and reasoning skills
12. Must have an in-depth understanding of MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
CertificateLetter of recommendationFlexible work hours5 days a week
Note: Interns typically will be asked to search for and analyze background information for a particular case, including previous rulings in similar cases and laws relating to the client’s situation. The intern should conduct research using the internet, legal databases, legal libraries, and government offices. They will have to cite examples of deductive reasoning, organizational skills, and creativity in relation to research.
Legal interns are often responsible for writing various agreements, contracts, writs, and leases. Any academic curriculum of training in legal writing will be highly appreciated.
Law interns are often responsible for conducting entry-level administrative work such as filing, note-taking, copying, and data entry, etc. therefore, prior administrative experience and skills would be very valuable.
Number of openings
Reinnovo is a new-age growth consulting and execution partner for companies exploring to leverage technology to the fullest potential possible. We also engage with impact businesses to help them scale. Our vision is to help our clients appreciate the value of emerging technologies in driving decisions related to growth and business development. Focus on "emerging technologies" and the impact of these on businesses is a key differentiator factor for Reinnovo. Not only do the analysts and consulting attempt to uncover how emerging technologies (such as cloud, big data analytics, internet of things (IoT), artificial intelligence, and so on) are transforming and disrupting businesses across industry verticals, but also endeavor to help clients strategize and execute plans to adopt these game-changing technologies for exponential growth. We have three major service lines - market intelligence, growth advisory, and technology.
Government of India