The Legal Chronicle
Work From Home
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Research legal topics and provide the report of your findings
2. Write short articles on contemporary legal issues
3. Assist us in organizing legal events
English Proficiency (Spoken)English Proficiency (Written)
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 6th Oct'20 and 10th Nov'20
3. are available for duration of 4 weeks
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Should be pursuing law in a 5 year or 3-year law course from any recognized university in India
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours5 days a week
The Legal Chronicle introduces its online legal Internship for the coming months. The Internship focuses on skill development of the interns by providing them the opportunity to conduct legal research, create legal content, organize major events such as Moot Court competitions, talks, webinars, debates, and much more. Knowledge in the most entertaining way is promised in this internship.
Few positions have been reserved for fresh candidates with no internship experience to provide them with an opportunity.
Number of openings
The Legal Chronicle is a comprehensive learning platform to enable skill development beyond books. We host an array of events all year round like talks and discussions, moot practices and competitions, and give first-hand information to navigate through law school. We envision an organization that is known for the success of its students than the success of the mentors.Visit www.thelegalchronicle.org to know more about our initiatives.
Tygar Law Corporate
5000 /month + Incentives