About the Competition
(Late.) Prof. (Dr.) Mool Chand Sharma Virtual Inter-University Moot Court Competition, 2021 has been conceived with the aim of creating opportunities for learning the development of laws besides developing cutting the edge skills in research, writing and advocacy, and dedication and remembrance to (Late.) Prof. Dr. Mool Chand Sharma, who was a distinguished Professor of Law at the University of Delhi was the Founder Vice-Chancellor of the Central University of Haryana, is widely known amongst scholars and legal fraternity more as a thought activist, institution builder, and a teacher who inspired and motivated.
Competition Committee and Forum
- Moot Court Society will be the Competition committee for the purpose of this competition. • In case of any dispute or difficulty arising out of or during the course of the competition, the Competition Committee shall have the sole and absolute authority to remove such difficulty and resolve the dispute.
- The Competition committee’s decision as regards the interpretation of these rules or any other matters related to the Moot Court competition shall be final and binding. If there is any situation, which is not covered by these rules, the decision of the Competition Committee shall be final.
- The Competition committee reserves the right to amend, modify or repeal any of the rules if so required and as they deem appropriate. Participating teams shall receive adequate notice of any/all such amendments or modifications to the rules.
- The Competition committee shall not be held responsible for any loss or non-delivery of the Memorials.
- Date: September 24th and 25th, 2021
- Mode: Online
- Teams are requested to complete their registration by 20th September 2021 (Monday).
- The registration fees is INR 500 (per team) which shall be paid through Paytm or NEFT.
- Link of Paytm and NEFT is given in the brochure attached.
- Registration shall be deemed final only after receipt of registration fees.
- The number of participating teams shall be limited to 30. The preference to teams shall be given in order of their registration.
- The organizing committee will have the sole and absolute discretion to shortlist the participants. The decision of the organizing committee will be final and binding on all concerned.
- Release of Moot Problem: 07th July 2021 (Wednesday)
- Last date for Registration: 20th September 2021 (Monday)
- Last date for Submission of Memorial (soft copy): 10th September 2021 which may be extended till 14th September 2021 (Wednesday)
- Preliminary Round: 24th September 2021
- Semi Final Round: 25th September 2021
- Final Round: 25th September 2021
- Contact: email@example.com
- Any queries can be cleared on the phone numbers provided.
K. R. Mangalam University is a pioneering institution of higher education in Haryana, established in 2013 under the Haryana Private University Act, and is empowered to award degrees as specified by UGC under Section 2f of the UGC Act, 1956. KRMU is driven by a shared purpose to make the world better through education, research and innovation. It is spread over 26 acres nestled in Aravalli hills, the fully residential green campus offers an idyllic and intellectually vibrant environment. About 120 faculty members more than 1800 students are indulged in making the world a better place along with KRMU