The 2nd Anand Swaroop Gupta Memorial National Virtual Moot Court Competition shall be held from Wednesday: Friday, 24th to 26th November 2021.
Venue: Google Meet: URL shall be shared with the participants at the appropriate time.
The Competition is open to bonafide undergraduate students of recognized Colleges/Institutions/Universities who are currently pursuing their Bachelor’s Degree in Law i.e. 3 Year LL.B or 5 Year Integrated or Honours’ LLB Programme with all combinations on a regular basis.
- Each team shall comprise of a maximum of 3 members and a minimum of 2 members consisting of either 2 speakers and 1 researcher or 2 speakers only. The number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
- Teams shall identify the speakers and researcher at the time of Registration. No extra member or observer shall be allowed. Also, no deviation from the chosen names shall be allowed.
- Not more than One Team from the same Institution shall be allowed to participate in the competition.
- Teams are required to complete their Registration by 10th November, 12:00 AM IST.
- The Registration Fee is INR 1500/- which shall be payable through Online Transition Mode and shall be made in favour of Sharda University, School of Law.
- Bank Name: ICICI Bank Ltd.
- Branch Address: Krishna Apra Royal Plaza, D-2, E (acb), Alpha-1, Greater Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar, UP- 201306
- Account Holder Name: Sharda University-Seminar
- Account Number : 025405005815
- IFSC Code: ICIC0000254
- SWIFT Code: ICICINBBCTS
- MICR Code: 110229037
The Registration shall be done by filling up the Application Form available on Google Form Click Here
- After registering on the Google Form, the teams are required to send one Email Approval through their Moot Court Faculty Coordinator/Dean/Principle with the details of the participating team.
- Once the registration form is filled, Email Approval from the Faculty Coordinator is received and Fee is paid, the teams shall receive the confirmation of their provisional Registration from the Sharda Moot Court Society.
- The Registration shall be deemed complete only when the Registration form is duly filled, Email Approval is received and the Registration fee is paid. The teams must send the Screenshot of their Online Transaction Fee through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the final registration is done Teams will get the confirmation email and their Team Codes also.
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Phone Numbers: +91-8800933447