Given the immense contribution of the Prime Minister to nation-building, the period from 17th Sep to 7th Oct is being observed as Seva aur Samarpan: 20 years of Good Governance.
On this joyous occasion, MyGov has rolled out the ‘Seva Samarpan Quiz’ series for you. Test your knowledge on all the important foreign policies brought under the Modi government that has helped India secure an important place among the 195 countries in the world.
Date1st Prize2nd Prize3rd PrizeSeptember 17, 2021Rs 50,000/-Rs 30,000/-Rs 20,000/-September 18 – October 6, 2021Rs 10,000/-Rs 6,000/-Rs 4,000/-October 7, 2021Rs 50,000/-Rs 30,000/-Rs 20,000/-
Terms and Conditions
- The users are encouraged to participate in maximum quizzes to win the bumper prize at the end of the Quiz series.
- An overall bumper prize will be given based on the user having participated in the maximum number of 21 Quizzes and the total score achieved in all.
- This will be calculated on October 8, 2021, at the conclusion of the Seva Samarpan Quiz Series.
- This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 300 seconds.
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- There will be no negative marking.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
- The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the Start Quiz button.
- Entry into the Quiz is open to all entrants who are residents of India or are of Indian origin.
- You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz.
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of a maximum number of correct answers. In case of multiple participants scoring same number of correct answers, random selection will be done.
MyGov is a citizen engagement platform launched by the Government of India on July 26, 2014 to promote the active participation of Indian citizens in their country’s governance and development. It is aimed at creating a common platform for Indian citizens to ‘crowdsource governance ideas from citizens.