With an objective to raise the standards of Clinical Legal Education in India, the GD Goenka University, School of Law announces 2nd GDGU International Virtual Law and Technology Moot Court Competition, 2021 in association with Cyber Law University, on 28th & 29th August, 2021. This Moot is about technology law. Technology law focuses on intellectual property rights, a complex branch of the legal system that deals with disputes over who ‘owns’ intangible ‘property’, such as creative works, patents, copyrights, and trade secrets. Technology law helps protect the creatives who come up with these ideas and also ensures rights concerning the distribution of their work.
- Students duly enrolled and pursuing full time 5 years or 3 years undergraduate law course from India or from a foreign university with law as major may apply to participate in 2nd GDGU International Virtual Law and Technology Moot Court Competition, 2021 in association with Cyber Law University.
- Students enrolled and pursuing post-graduate diploma or short-term certificate courses in law is not eligible to apply.
Team Composition: Each Team shall consist only of three members, comprising two speakers and one researcher.
- Each team shall register to 2nd GDGU International Virtual Law and Technology Moot Court Competition, 2021 in association with Cyber Law University by filing registration form, in the prescribed manner by 21st August, 2021.
- Registration form: https://forms.gle/QhoHXhsUnN1yW9gw7
- On receipt of the duly filled registration form the institute shall respond to the participating team, acknowledging the receipt.
- The registration fee for the competition is Rs. 999/- for Indian Teams and 11$ for International Teams.
- The registration fee for the 2nd GDGU International Virtual Law & Technology Moot Court Competition, 2021 in association with Cyber Law University. is to be paid through NEFT transfer. No other payment method shall be accepted.
- Any additional charges incurred by the team while making the wire transfer are to be borne by the team.
- Name of Beneficiary: G.D. Goenka University
- Name of Bank: HDFC Bank
- Address: Site No. 2, OCF Pocket, Sector – C, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi- 110070, India
- S.B A/c No.: 02731450000270
- RTGS/ IFS Code No.: HDFC0000273
- Fax No.: 0124-3315936
- MICR Code: 110240034
- E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration opening from: June 30th, 2021
- Final date of Registration: August 21st, 2021
- Clarification questions to be submitted by August 10th, 2021
- Clarifications released by: August 15th, 2021
- Memorial Submission: August 21st, 2021
- Competition Dates: August 28th & 29th, 2021
- Shreyas Vyas: +91-7693015323
- Abhinav Kumar: +91-8840993730
- Ayush Gupta: +91-7017183604
- Shrishti Bansal: +91-8433191400
For any query you can also drop a mail on email@example.com
Click here to register for the moot court competition.
GD Goenka University, Gurugram is part of the GD Goenka Group, a leading educational group driven by a passion for excellence in education. With an objective to raise the standards of clinical legal education in India, the GD Goenka University, School of Law regularly hosts Moot Court Competitions and encourages law students from various Law Schools and Universities from across India and world to learn the art and skills of advocacy.