- Students duly enrolled and pursuing full time 5 years or 3 years undergraduate law course from India or from a foreign university with law as major may apply to participate in GD Goenka- CIArb (India) International Virtual Commercial Arbitration Moot Competition, 2021.
- Students enrolled and pursuing post-graduate diploma or short-term certificate courses in law is not eligible to apply.
- A team shall consist of maximum three members that must include two Speakers and one researcher.
- Any team, intending to change the team composition of the team shall intimate the Governing Council by sending an e-mail at email@example.com, the change will be allowed on discretion of the Governing Council.
- Any person, other than three registered team members, is not eligible to join the video- conferencing or the audio-video recording of the oral rounds, and non-compliance is a ground for disqualification.
- The Researcher may be permitted to argue as Speaker in case any unforeseen event.
- Prior permission of the organizers of competition in such case shall be mandatory. In case the team fails to inform the university, decision will be final.
Registration opening from05th October, 2021Final date of Registration 14th November, 2021Clarification questions to be submitted by15th October, 2021Clarifications released by20th October, 2021Memorial Submission14th November, 2021Competition Dates 20th & 21st November, 2021
- Each team shall register to GD Goenka- CIArb (India) International Virtual Commercial Arbitration Moot Competition, 2021 by filing registration form, in the prescribed manner by 14th November, 2021.
- Registration form: https://forms.gle/ZwJpZKmsPNDJiwMN6
- On receipt of the duly filled registration form the institute shall respond to the participating team, acknowledging the receipt.
- After the deadline for the registration expires, the Governing Council shall respond to each registered team, as specified under clause 3.1.1, with a unique team code, which shall be used to identify the teams during the competition.
- The registration fee for the competition is INR 999/- for National Teams and USD 11 for International Teams. Registration Fees in any case is non-refundable.
- The registration fee for the GD Goenka- CIArb (India) International Virtual Commercial Arbitration Moot Competition, 2021. is to be paid through NEFT transfer or UPI. No other payment method shall be accepted.
- Any additional charges incurred by the team while making the wire transfer are to be borne by the team.
- Payment Details
- Name of Beneficiary: G.D. Goenka UniversityName of Bank: HDFC BankAddress: Site No. 2, OCF Pocket, Sector – C, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi- 110070, India
- S.B A/c No.: 02731450000270
- RTGS/ IFS Code No.: HDFC0000273
- Fax No.: 0124-3315936
- MICR Code: 110240034
- E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completion of Registration Process:
- All teams must upload a scanned copy of the receipt generated on completion of the NEFT transfer or UPI on the Registration Form. The receipt must contain the reference number after the completion of the wire transfer of the registration fees.
- Registration to GD Goenka- CIArb (India) International Virtual Commercial Arbitration Moot Competition, 2021 shall be deemed to be confirmed only on completion of all the formalities as specified under clause 3.3.1, any failure, may be treated as withdrawal from the competition and no claim of what so ever nature shall be entertained thereafter.
Regarding the rules of the competition or any other queries, send your queries at email@example.com with subject line “Competition Problem-Queries”. You can also contact any of the following members of the Organizing Committee between 10 am to 4:00 pm (IST).
FACULTY MOOT COURT COMMITTEE:
- Mr. Shreyas Vyas: +91 7693015323
- Dr Priti Ramani: +91 9810688882
- Ayush Gupta: +91 7017183604
- Shrishti Bansal: +91 8433191400
- Gayatri Bhatia: +91 9773952002
- Pranav Bansal: +91 9983341169