About the CrLR Blog
The Blog aims to keep the legal fraternity updated with the recent developments in the field of criminal law and further aid & promote to the visions of the Criminal Law Review, the Legal Start-up. The blog is inviting students, researchers, practitioners, academicians and legal experts in the field of criminal law to contribute to the CrLR Blog, one of India’s leading & most read blog in the field of Criminal Law.
Who may Submit?
- Open for students, researchers, practitioners, academicians and legal experts in the field of criminal law. [Rolling Basis].
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 [Two].
Original & Unpublished Work
- It’s presumed that the blog article/case comment/case analysis (the “manuscript”) is the original & unpublished work of the author(s) and has not been submitted elsewhere for publication.
- If found otherwise, the manuscript will be rejected on the ground of violation of the above mentioned point.
References and Citations
- We accept references in forms of hyper-citations – hyperlinks directing the readers to the relevant source- and not in forms of footnotes or endnotes.
- Authors may cite offline materials in form of endnotes [OSCOLA 4th edition]. If required, our copy editors would be happy to assist you in this regard.
- The Manuscript must be in ‘Book Antiqua’ Font – Font Size 12 with 1.5 line spacing.
- Headings should be in bold, while sub-headings should be in bold & italic.
- The manuscript should be saved in Doc or Docx format.
- Authors’ details: name, position [e.g., student, 2017-22 Batch, ABC College or Advocate, Delhi High Court], institutional affiliation (if any).
- Authors are requested to submit a short bio of 2-3 sentences.
- The details may be either attached in a separate document or mentioned in the body of the submission mail.
- However, the manuscript must not contain any detail of author(s).
- Manuscript may be in form of Blog Article/Case Comment/Legislative Analysis
- Word-Limit: Blog Article: 1500-2000 words, Rest: 1000-1500 words.
- The manuscript should be mailed to crlreview[@]gmail.com with the subject – [Title of the Paper] | Blog Submission | [Name of the Author].
E-mail ID: crlreview[@]gmail.com
Criminal Law Review (CrLR Blog) is a legal start-up which began operations in January 2018. CrLR works tirelessly to assist the legal fraternity in the field of Criminal Law. As a research organisation, the CrLR Blog provides an effective platform to credible and comprehensive research work that deals with the intricacies and nuances of criminal law. The CrLR Blog is one such initiation of the organization.