About Call for Chapters
The Research and Publication Cell of School of Law, GITAM (Deemed to be) University, Visakhapatnam invites chapters in form of Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews Case/Report Commentaries, and other such for its flagship book to be published with ISBN number.
Academicians, Practitioners, Researchers, and Students.
The Book aims to provide a detailed insight into a full range of various legal topics.
The book would not be theme-specific. Anything related to Law is acceptable.
How to Submit?
Academicians, practitioners, researchers and students may submit their entries by clicking here:
- Submission of full paper(s) along with an abstract: November 24, 2020
- Intimation of acceptance/rejection: November 30, 2020
- Tentative Date of Release of the Book: December 15, 2020
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The paper shall be original, unpublished and must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 400 words.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two (authors can be from different institutes).
- Full names of all the authors along with designation and contact number(s) must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of an inch shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders, headers, footers shall not be used.
- The paper shall be in MS Word Format
Word Limit (To be strictly adhered to)
- Notes/Comments (between 3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Cases/Report Commentaries (between 2500-3000 words including footnotes)
- Articles (between 2500-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (between 1000-2500 words including footnotes)
- Book/Report Review (between 2000-3000 words including footnotes)
The format of the book is Print. Contributors shall be provided with a digital copy of the book on their e-mail id along with a digital certificate.
Mr. Ayush Jaiswal (Faculty Coordinator): 09039457891
Ms. Madhuparna Ray (Student Coordinator): 07901334847
School of Law, GITAM (Deemed to be) University, Visakhapatnam was established in 2012 with an aim to impart quality legal education and maintain high standards of legal learning and research.