GH Raisoni University, Saikheda with GH Raisoni Law College, Nagpur and Maharashtra State Biodiversity Board, Nagpur is organising a 2-Day International Seminar on ‘Resolution of Access Benefit Sharing via ADR with reference to Bio-Diversity Act 2002’ scheduled to be held on October 23 & 24, 2021.
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- Research Scholars
- Ph.D. Students
- Law Professionals
- Professionals from Scientific Background
- Non-Government Organizations
- Government and Private Organizations
Call for Papers
- The paper should be original and unpublished offering new insights, a new approach, or new knowledge to the body of literature.
- The abstract should be of a maximum of 300 words followed by a minimum of 5 keywords in the format given.
- The manuscript should follow the format:
- Title of the paper, Name, Position with Institute name, Contact no. and Email address
- Approximately 300 words of abstract followed by a minimum of 5 keywords along with the final paper
- The paper should follow the font Times New Roman size 12 (justify alignment) and heading size 14 (aligned centrally) in MS-Word format
- All references should follow the MLA style. All tables and figures should be appropriately numbered
- All participants should email their respective abstracts before the deadline.
Themes and Sub-themes
All the interested students and professionals are invited to submit their scholarly research papers on any of the following sub-themes on or before 18th October.
The broad sub-themes are:
- Current and Potential use of Arbitration in Biodiversity related issues.
- WIPO Alternative Dispute Resolution for Biodiversity
- Opportunities through ADR conflict resolution in Access Benefit Sharing
- The relationship of the Convention on Biodiversity with Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Sustainable development and Biodiversity related Conventions and otherInternational agreements, processes and settlement through Conciliation or mediation like institutions.
- Access Benefit Sharing and Biological Diversity in practice
- National committees and International cooperation in resolving biological diversity issues with Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Faculty Members: Rs 200/- (including the publication processing fees)
- Research Scholars/Students: Rs 100/-
- For attendees: Free (No fee)
GH Raisoni Law School (GHRLS), Nagpur was established in 2004 by Raisoni Group. GH Raisoni Law School is affiliated to RTM Nagpur University, Nagpur and is recognised by the Government of Maharashtra. The Raisoni Group has variegated in the fields of Marketing, Distribution, Manufacturing, Construction and Healthcare.