Soft Copy Material
Access to Recordings
Learn From Experts
Arbitration is to be known as the best way to resolve disputes and day by day the people are moving towards alternative dispute resolutions. Therefore, this course may guide you about the Various Aspects of Arbitration and will give you Practical Knowledge and understanding if you are looking to make career in Arbitration.
● Learn to draft arbitration clause (with variations)
● Learn to draft Section 21 Notice
● Learn to Draft Letter of Intent
● Declaration Under Sec 12
● Notice for appearance
● Learn to draft arbitration claim under Section 23
● Learn to draft statement of Reply and/or counter-claim
● Drafting of Interim Applications under Sec-9 (Before Court) & Sec 17 (Before Tribunal)
● Objections Under Section- 13;14;16
● Petition under Section 29 A
● Termination of arbitral proceedings and arbitral tribunal
● Arbitral award
● Set aside an arbitral Award
● Appeals Under Section 37
● Covid Impacts and Challenges before arbitral tribunal
● Regulations of International Commercial Arbitral
● Virtual Arbitral Tribunal
- Practical Knowledge & Understanding about Arbitration
- Learn to Draft Essential Documents in Arbitration
- Proper Career perspective in Arbitration
- Students will not just be taught, but guided on how to draft Various Documents.
- Students will be duly assessed and guided to reach the best of potential.
- Students will receive an e-certificate after successful completion of the course.
- This Course would be led by an Experienced Arbitrator