Law Community provides Online Internship Opportunity to Interested Candidates every month who want to work in a challenging environment.
We Provide Internship in Different field such as:
- Content Editor
- Content Writer
- Graphic Designer
Following are the guidelines regarding internship:
1. The Intern understands that they will not receive a stipend and does not expect compensation; however, remuneration will be provided in the form referral program, which depends on the month's event in which the Internship is being scheduled.
2. Training in the Internship is similar to what they receive in an academic framework.
3. The interns are going to work under the close supervision of the manager and would not be considered as the employee of the organization.
4. The commitment towards the Internship is significant for the organization; therefore, it should not clash with the prior engagement of the Intern.
5. The length of the Internship is a minimum of one month, and changes regarding the Internship depend upon the organization's needs.
6. After the conclusion of the Internship, there isn't any guarantee of a job from the organization.
7. Internship Certificate shall be provided within 5-7 days after the completion of the Internship.
8. The allocation of certificates depends on intern performance. It will only be provided after the end of every task in the proper format in the given time frame, which is involved during the Internship.
Once you fill in the form, Kindly Send your CV with a Cover letter on firstname.lastname@example.org Mention your “Preferred Month & Field of Interest” in Subject. Once you submit the details you will be contacted by our team 7 days prior to Starting of the Preferred month Internship